Thursday 1 March 2012

What a dream,what a dream.!!

The wind blows,Time flows, Its d same place where v once met, Ive been waitin for u,since u left, U said ull come back soon, U said,I'm beautiful as moon, Its been days n years, Its cries n tears, U forgot the things u said, U forgot me like I dead.!! Whats in the war and the fight? Whats in showing ur might?? Come back,now,for us,for me, V await ur arrival,d stars n d sea, Bloody fights,nothing's right, Its for the nation??no its not, U forgot the battles v fought?? U come in my dream,take me in ur arms, the world is ours again,no harms, My dream is u,my desire is u, Love,everything v can do, the times are happy,again, The happiness and no pain, I keep my head on ur chest, Its d same place where v once met.!! People u said ull never come, U have died,said some, But here are in front of my eyes, Everything they said was lies, OR And then hit by the sound of stream, U hold my hand n say,only flow of happiness' streams U havent come n I realised, U have come,its true n I realised What a dream,What a dream.!! True my dreams.!!True my Dreams.!!

2 comments: